YoHome Africa is a privately owned residential development company, which aims to revolutionize how housing is delivered in Africa. YoHome has brought a unique construction methodology to Africa which is the #1 method of construction of residential housing in Latin America; where our houses and apartments are constructed using cast in-situ concrete, with a specialist aluminium form, allowing a form to produce a unit each day.
We are looking for an exceptional, experienced and dynamic Sales Manager who can lead the sales department, developing sales strategies and execute tactics to promote and maintain the YoHome brand through innovative strategic sales initiatives.
YoHome currently has over 900 units under development.
This role presents a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to progress their career with YoHome Africa. The role will be an Exco appointment. The successful candidate will therefore require solid business acumen for sales and should be capable of developing sound sales strategies to ensure financial targets are met.
Experience in launching and managing sales on large scale property developments is an essential requirement.
- Launch and managing the selling process of all YoHome developments
- Plan and liaise with the YoHome Brand and Marketing Executive Oversee the promotion of property sales on advertisement media and listing services.
- Develop and maintain an annual strategic sales plan in conjunction with the YoHome Brand Executive.
- Oversee the preparation and approval of documents such as purchase agreements and coordinate the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received.
- Provide periodic reports to the CEO on sales operations and generated returns.
- Conduct surveys to identify price of competing properties on the housing market.
- Ensure compliance with South Africa real estate laws and policies when conducting property sales.
- Oversee the YoHome sales office (site & head office).
- Oversee the setting up and management of the body corporates.
- Participate in seminars, conferences, and events to improve on existing job knowledge and expand personal network.
- Managing live events, launches and other sales functions including training events for buy-to-let property investors.
- Ensure that the YoHome sales staff are known and recognized for providing a stellar customer experience.
- Assist the YoHome Brand Executive with public relations matters by meeting with clients on an ad hoc basis improving HCSA’s image.
- Position HCSA as a leader in the real estate market, through innovation, strategy, communication and design.
- Strong interpersonal & business communication skills.
- Proficient in social media skills.
- Customer focused.
- Knowledge of financial reporting.
- Previous experience of working with a property developer
- Track record of successful sales launches
- Deep understanding of the South African GAP Housing Market
- Vendor Management.
- Results Focus.
- Problem Solving and attentive to details.
- Planning and Organizing.
- Self-starter, good negotiator and self-confidence.
- Industry networking.
- Possess professional integrity.
- Decision making ability.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing/property development or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years in a Senior Sales Management role in the South African property market
- 5 years’ experience within Residential Property Management, Sales and Rentals industry – at senior/management level.
- Registered with the Estate Agency Affairs Board as a full-status agent.
- Knowledge of property law, Consumer Protection Act and Rental Housing Act and regulations.
- A passion for real estate and ability to act independently and proactively, and thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, social, fast paced environment.